Welcome to MyFunScience!
Here’s some information to help you get started quickly and easily.
What is Schoology?
Schoology will be the student’s main portal for all their classes with MyFunScience.
Schoology is a learning management system for schools that enables its students to manage their class resources. Native mobile applications are also available for iOS, Android, and Kindle devices in addition to the primary web-based application.
Each student will have their own account and login information in the MyFunScience Schoology Learning System – even if your family has multiple students with MyFunScience.
*** If you have (or are taking) MyFunScience classes, you will still need to login to your new Schoology account since Powerschool Learning is being discontinued by the provider. ***
How do students login to their Schoology account?
These login instructions apply to all students – both new and returning.
Login with the following credentials:
- Url: https://myfunscience.schoology.com/
- Username: firstname.lastname (For example, if your name was “John Doe”, your username would be john.doe)
- Password: changemenow
Once you login the first time, change your password using the following instructions:
- Click on your name in the top right hand corner of Schoology.
- Click on “Settings”.
- Scroll down to “Account Password”.
- Click on “Change your password”.
- Follow the steps on the screen to complete the process of changing your password.
- Click “Courses” in the navigation menu at the top of your page to see all of your courses.
Who should I contact if I have questions?
For class questions:
- If you have a question about a class, please contact your teacher through their contact form on the teachers page.
For technical support questions:
- If you have questions or comments related to MyFunScience in general, please send us a message through our contact form. We will get back to you as quickly as possible.
- You can also send us a message through our online chat at the bottom of any page. Please note that our online chat system is not always available. If the chat is not available, please use the contact form.