About Sue Bridgman
Sue Bridgman is a Certified Dyslexia Consultant for private schools, homeschool organizations, and parents in the Northern Colorado area. She is a national speaker on dyslexia, a certified Barton Reading tutor and screener helping parents and teachers recognize the signs and symptoms of dyslexia, how to accommodate, and giving those students the best remediation for success.
She is the founder and creator of My Multiplication Magic, a revolutionary and effective system where students who struggle with rote information can learn and retain their facts in a way that makes sense to them.
She is active in serving her community and church with her husband, Mark Bridgman. She has two children, Kevin aged 20, and Katie aged 18. She loves God, family, and country, and strives each day to make a difference in the lives of those she touches.
Dyslexia Training for Parents and Teachers
Videos, PDFs, and Resource Links
Dyslexia Training - Part 1
Dyslexia Training - Part 2
Dyslexia Training - Part 3
- What Won’t Work (PDF)
- Orton Gillingham Fact Sheet IDA (PDF)
- Multisensory Fact Sheet IDA (PDF)
- Classroom Accommodations for Dyslexic Students (PDF)
- Homework Accommodations for Dyslexic Students (PDF)
- Learning Alley (Previously ‘Reading for the Blind and Dyslexic’)
- Technology Tools from ‘Bright Solutions for Dyslexia’: