Exploring your future…one challenge at a time!
Sometimes it’s just “dangerous to go alone.” That’s why MyFunScience is launching an exciting new STEM Club that includes student connections, community experts, and monthly challenges!
- Open to students in grades 7-12, ages 12-18
- Designed for middle school and high school homeschoolers
- Embraces a Biblical worldview
- Fun Activities, Games, Prizes, and more!
- Two live, hour-long online meetings per month, including guest speakers
- Monthly missions connecting STEM subjects and our daily lives
Bi-Monthly STEM Club Meetings
At our first STEM Club meeting of the month (5-6pm on the second Wednesday), we will wrap up the previous month’s challenge, showcase student work, and award badges and prizes.
Then we’ll kick off our new mission for the month! This club is not just ”talking heads”! Instead think games, group activities, and student engagement.
Our second meeting will feature a “mission specialist.” These special speakers are community members, educators, or professionals who have more expertise on that month’s mission topic.
STEM Club Monthly Missions & Prizes
Each month we’ll cover a new topic…and throw out a bit of a challenge to encourage students to spread their wings and share their skills and passions. Each student will have access to a personal Wiki page and, at the end of the month, we will award prizes, post badges, and showcase students’ work.
If you can’t make a meeting, no problem! The meetings are archived for future access.