Going Online for Groups
Group In-Person to Virtual Schooling Transition Program
Given the unprecedented environment we find ourselves in, we understand there are challenges facing schools, co-ops, private schools and charters alike who are trying to transition from daily in-person classes to a full remote environment.
If your group is looking to move online during this time, we’d like to help! To that end, MyFunScience is offering consultation services to provide a turn-key solution to assist your transition.
Online Environment Setup
We will set up an environment that allows real-time, meaningful interaction with leaders to facilitate the continuation of your educational system. The areas of focus will depend on the situation, but in general, they include the following:
- We can assist with the selection of an online classroom system.
- Train teachers to set up and familiarize themselves with the tools of the online classroom.
- Provide ideas on how to transition content to an online platform.
- Hold a parent and student training session to teach families how to use the platform.
- Assist the group with launching the system.
- Creation of custom on-demand videos.
Students will love the live interaction with peers and teachers, and parents will appreciate the quality of education that is possible with this system.
Space for this is limited and subject to demand.